Thanks to our delivery service, you don't need to move yourself anymore. Europcar bring your the car and take it back wherever you want.
This service is available on request in agency.
The rental period is calculated in increments of 24 hours from delivery. If the vehicle is kept longer than the expected length, additional rental days will be charged at the public price after a 59 minutes grace period.
Some additional costs may be added to your rental:
- Additional driver : when there is more than one driver on to the same rent contract, the second and the other drivers are additional drivers.
There may be additional charges for each driver or all drivers.
- Young driver : to rent a vehicle, the driver must be at least 21 years old and have the license for over a year. However, these conditions may vary by country or category of the vehicle . In France, a young driver surcharge is asked for driverse under 25 years old. For an additional 5 € per day with a maximum fee of € 50 , the age required to rent a vehicle can be lowered. Depending on vehicles , Europcar French Guiana propose vehicule to rent for drivers 21 years instead of 23 years as well as 23 y.o drivers instead of 25 years old normally required .
- Additional surcharge may be applied in certain agencies or Airport.
- The provision outside the opening hours: if you take or return the car outside opening hours of our agency € 35 will be charged. We advise you to check opening hours when booking the vehicle.
- The Full tank option gives you the possibility to return your car with an empty tank for a very attractive price, depending on the reserved category. This option is usefull because it avoids you to have to look for a gas station before your car return and so to save more time.
All our cars are delivered with a full tank. The rental hire must be return with a full tank unless you suscribe the Full tank Option. Otherwise , Europcar will charge the missing fuel at the end of the rental.
If you want to return the vehicle in a different agency from the departure, just select the relevant agencies on our website. The system will automatically notify you if the requested route is possible and the supplement charges for this option.
French laws say that less than 10 years old children must be fasten with a dedicated seat if they cannot be secured with a safety belt. It is necessary to use an appropriate seat fitting with the age, size and weight of the children. Your Europcar French Guiana agency will be able to advise you upon the choice of the correct seat.
- Baby seat (to 12 months old)
- Child seat (from 1 to 3 y.o)
- Child booster (from 4 y.o))
Safety procedure: the installation of a child seat requires a particular care because all vehicles seats are not equally designed. Please read attentively the installation instructions of your child seat to ensure that it is correctly settled. Use the vehicle's safety belt to fasten the child seat. Child seats are designed to fit with the safety belts, please ensure that it is properly installed by refering the instructions.
In some countries, vehicles are equipped or can be equipped with a navigation system to take you directly to destination. By booking your vehicle, check their availability.
Europcar offers car hire deals in French Guiana to meet all your needs. Several car rental offers are available: cheap car rental, family rental and utility cars . You will find all the necessary information for the rental car in French Guiana in agency or call us on 05 94 35 18 27 .